With this being the first celebration, we knew it would be a special day but we had no clue about the many special moments that would happen.
* From a 4th grader, raising her hand and recognizing Ms. Sutton for all her hardwork and dedication to our chorus.
* To watching our 5th graders support and cheer each other on and singing happy birthday to 2 special students.
* To the second grade classes, having their students vote for their classmates who demonstrate each character strength
* To recognizing ALL our amazing Swift Creek TAs
* And ALL the incredible parents who came to the ceremony.
It was a great, great day! Our school is the best. Thank you to Mrs. Chadwick, school counselor, Mrs. Hill, school psychologist, and the PBIS (Positive Behavior Instructional Support) team for bringing this new tradition to our school. See you at our next celebration in February.